© 2021 KALW
KALW Public Media / 91.7 FM Bay Area
Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00
0:00
Available On Air Stations

Sandip Roy: Missing humanities

homi_bhabha_800x465.jpg
Photo by Sandip Roy
/
Dr. Homi Bhabha at the Oxford bookstore in Kolkata

The CEO of Tech Mahindra said that the top 10 IT companies in India only take 6% of the engineering graduates. What happens to the other 94% he wondered.