KALW's David Latulippe is the host. Mondays 9-10pm.
Fall 2019: A Triangle for the Ages
Our 14th season, entitled “A Love for the Ages.” is all about the relationship between Robert and Clara Schumann and Johannes Brahms. When Brahms finally made his
introduction to the Schumann household music history would be forever changed, but the journey that all three of them would embark upon would be filled with emotional turmoil and unrequited love.
Join Dr. Robert Greenberg and the Alexander String Quartet Mondays at 9pm for Explorations in Music, “A Triangle For The Ages.”
- Oct. 07  R. Schumann: Quartet in A minor, Op. 41 No. 1 (1842)
- Oct. 14  Brahms: Quartet No. 1 in C minor, Op. 51 No. 1 (1873)
- Oct. 21  C. Schumann: Piano Trio in G minor, Op. 17 (1846)
- Oct. 28  R. Schumann: Piano Quintet in Eb Maj., Op. 44
- Nov. 11  R. Schumann: Quartet in A Maj., Op. 41 No. 3 (1842)
- Nov. 18  Brahms: Quartet No. 2 in A minor, Op. 51 No. 2
- Nov. 25  Brahms: Piano Quartet No. 1 in G minor, Op. 25
- Dec. 02  Brahms: Piano Quintet in F minor, Op. 34