On today's show, a recap of the My Brother's Keeper conference, where a former president speaks to young men of color in Oakland. Then, we’ll meet a woman who left the business world to tell the story of one of the greatest artworks in San Francisco. Plus, more questions answered from listeners like you!
- Obama speaks on violence and masculinity at My Brother’s Keeper gathering in Oakland
- Is San Francisco really sinking?
- Who is the most influential Latino in the bay area?
- Where are all the Diego Rivera murals in San Francisco?
- Diego Rivera’s massive mural and the woman dedicated to showing it off
Tune into KALW 91.7 FM Monday–Friday at 5 p.m. or listen on-demand wherever you get your podcasts.