Our Wish List
Everything we do at KALW is made possible with the generous support of our listeners. You can help us make the most of these resources by donating items that enhance our capacity to bring you great programming and rich, local coverage of the Bay Area.
If you can help with any of the following, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Wish List. We can provide a donation receipt for equipment for tax purposes. Here are some items we’re looking for:
- Minimum specs for PC: Intel Core i3 processor (or AMD equivalent), 4 gigabytes RAM, 450 gigabyte hard disk. Very important: A legal copy of windows 7 (or 10).
- Minimum Specs for Macs: Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.8.5, 10.9.5, 10.10.5, 10.11.6 or 10.12.2. Intel Core i5 processor. 8GB RAM.
- Canon T7i, T6i, T5i T4i, or T3i, with kit.
- Canon 50 mm lens.
- Minimum Specs: Hard Drive or Flash Memory (e.g. Flip, Handycam)
- Desktop or floor; should have standard screwmount for cameras
Conference Phones (e.g. Plantronics, Polycom)
To contribute any of the above, simply email us. We thank you for your support!